Committee On Research Integrity
This committee of four members is elected by the faculty and will elect a chair from its members. The members shall be elected for three year terms, except the initial appointment when terms shall be staggered so that two faculty members shall serve two years and two shall serve three years.
The responsibilities of the committee are:
- The continued development and refinement of policy and procedures relating to ethical issues in research;
- To discuss with any individual within the University community concerns she/he might have about integrity in research;
- To investigate complaints of research misconduct brought to them through the Formal Process;
- To maintain strict confidentiality about any ethical concerns brought to them or about any complaint they mediate except that they may discuss these concerns or complaints with the Advisor;
- Upon completion of the formal process, to write a report of each complaint.
Current Committee Members:
- Erika Koch 2019-07-01 to 2022-06-30
- Andrew MacDougall 2019-07-01 to 2022-06-30
- Ornella Nzindukiyimana 2018-10-01 to 2021-06-30
- Tara Taylor 2018-10-01 to 2021-06-30