Career and Employment Support
Student Career Services provides career and employment-related assistance to all StFX students in any program or year of study. Our services include career coaching, career information, and employment services.
We can help students answer the following questions:
- How to write a professional cover letter and resume?
- How to find a job?
- How can I do well at interviews?
- How do I create a LinkedIn profile? What can I do with a major in...?
- What are my interests?
- What does the labour market look like?
- How do I transition to work after graduation?
- How do I submit a competitive grad school/professional application?
- Plus many more employment/career questions!
Attention: Employers looking to advertise a job with the SCC can email advertisements to @email.