Opportunities Fair 2023
The Co-op Office and Student Career Services will be hosting our Opportunities Fair on September 13, 2023. This is an opportunity for students to meet with employers and post-secondary institutions. Employers are recruiting from many disciplines. Students are encouraged to drop in between 10 am to 3 pm to meet our exhibitors.
Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
Time: 10 am to 3 pm
Location: MacKay Room, Bloomfield Building, accessible building
Why should you attend?
- Practice your networking skills by connecting with employers and post-secondary institutions. A confirmed list of exhibitors is included below.
- Get your questions answered! Have meaningful and engaging conversations with the exhibitors.
- Students who attend and complete the evaluation form will have a chance to win $1500 to put towards their X-Ring*. Proof of X-Ring eligibility will be required before cheque will be issued.
Participating employers/schools will have an 8-foot table with space for banner display.
The Organizing Committee would like to thank our Gold Sponsor, SEASI and our Silver Sponsor, CPA Chartered Professional Accountants Atlantic School of Business.
Confirmed list of exhibitors as of August 22, 2023. Please note this list may change the day of the event.
|Medavie Blue Cross
|Cape Breton Highlanders
|NS Labour, Skills, Immigration
|BDO Canada LLP
|RK Macdonald Nursing Home
|County of Inverness Municipal Housing Corporation
|igility/Health Association Nova Scotia
|East Coast Credit Union
|MacLeod Group Health Services
|Communication Security Establishment (CSE)
|Solid State Pharma Inc
|Fisheries and Oceans Canada
|L'Arche Antigonish Foundation
|East Cumberland Lodge
|Ivey Business School
|Saba University School of Medicine
|University of Medicine and Health Sciences
|Dalhousie School of Management
|Dalhousie School of Dentistry
|Nova Scotia Community College
|Cape Breton University MBA
|Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
|Dal Schulich School of Law
|*Gold and **Silver Sponsors
Organizing Committee Members
- Anna Payson, Opportunities Fair Coordinator (@email)
- Sarah McKenna, Co-op Coordinator
- Stephanie Power, Co-op Coordinator
- Heather Myers, Career Transition Coordinator, EDGE Lead, Student Career Services
- Colin Smithers, Career Transition Coordinator, BOLD Lead, Student Career Services
- Jane MacDonald, Student Career Services
Please note space is limited and is on a first come first serve basis. If you have any questions, please contact Anna.
Campus Map (Bloomfield Building is #13 on the map PDF)