Graduate and Professional School Fair 2023
The Co-op Office and Student Career Services will be hosting our Graduate and Professional Schools Fair on September 14, 2023. This is an opportunity for institutions to meet StFX students and promote your educational programs.
Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
Time: 10 am to 3 pm (Setup between 9:00 am to 9:50 am)
Location: MacKay Room, Bloomfield Building, accessible building
Cost: $350 (includes tax)
The Organizing Committee is offering limited sponsorship opportunities to employers. Please contact Anna Payson (@email) to learn more about sponsorship. Sponsorship levels range from $500 to $1500.
List of participating schools (TBA).
Deadline to register is August 18th, 2023
Graduate and Professional School Exhibitor Information
Cost: $350 (includes HST). The Organizing Committee is offering limited sponsorship opportunities to employers. Please contact Anna Payson (@email) to learn more about sponsorship. Sponsorship levels range from $500 to $1500.
Why should you attend?
- Reach up to 250-300 students. Instead of hosting an individual information session, participate in a multiple school event that will attract more students from all years of study.
- Targeted students in attendance. Have meaningful and engaging conversations with potential students.
- Increase your brand awareness at StFX.
Participating employers will receive a 8 foot table with space for banner display. Wifi password will be provided the day of the event. As electrical outlets are limited, we will have a charging station setup for employers. Employers are encouraged to have their devices charged for the event. Employers should also bring a name tag.
Parking on Campus
There are two parking lots located close to the Bloomfield building. Parking permits will be required to park on campus for the day. As part of the registration fee, one parking pass per employer will be provided. Additional parking passes can be purchased and picked up at the Keating Centre Box Office between 9 AM and 7:30 PM daily. Single Day Parking - $10 per day (subject to change).
Organizing Committee Members
- Anna Payson, Opportunities Fair Coordinator (@email)
- Sarah McKenna, Co-op Coordinator
- Stephanie Power, Co-op Coordinator
- Heather Myers, Career Transition Coordinator, Student Career Services
- Jane MacDonald, Student Career Services
Please note space is limited and is on a first come first serve basis. If you have any questions, please contact Anna. The registration deadline is July 30, 2023.
Campus Map (Bloomfield Building is #13 on the map PDF)